Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheating

Ok I am at a loss. I need to make sure I am not crazy and this stuff is really going on. I found a bunch of traces of texting someone. Foud a name with just initials. Have found where he emails( even though he says he doesn’t. And a bunch of other things. I asked he says I am crazy. Of course not. He would never do that to me and he is hurt that I think that. I believe he was using one of my old emails to email her and also spoofing my number to call her so if I looked at phone I would think he called me. And using text now with made up names so it makes it impossible to get info. I had a bunch of info on a tablet it came up missing! Have found two shirts that are not mine. And on his phone locations are deleted. I know in my gut! I just want proof.

Re: Cheating

Hello and very sorry to hear what you are experiencing. If you read "20 Years Gone: A Divorce Story" by Dorian Wright (available on Amazon), you may find ways to get the proof that you are looking for. That person went through many of the same uncertainties that you are, and their spouse lied about pretty much everything to where Dorian thought they were losing their mind. The book provides alot of ways to confirm that if you feel like something is off, chances are, it is.

Good luck.

Re: Cheating

Feel free to reach out to me for more advice!