Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thinking of divorce

We have been together and living together for 8 years and have only been married for 5 months. We've had our fair share of amazing times and some very terrible fights. Since being married, he's brought up divorce several times, after I requested we not use the "D" word unless we are actually going to do and he 100% means it. Well we've broken each other promises. He says it, I let it go.
A few days ago he threatened to smash my head through a window, I was very upset and said why would you even say something so mean, control your words and temper! Then he flat out denies saying it and says I'm the crazy one, he said it, and HE HAS DONE IT, in the past!
So today we bicker about the business and how to manage and handle some things, we have different opinions, I didn't mean to turn it into a fight, as I believe in a board of directors, and everyone should speak their minds and we come up with the best possible solution, anyway, he didn't like my thoughts, as I was pointing out facts and laws, he screamed he knows how to run a business and we should get divorced.
I'm sick and tired of being threatened with divorce. It's not fun. we're both miserable. Should I just give him what he's been asking for since the day we got married? A divorce?!
I feel so sad, depressed, defeated, sick and hurt.

Re: Thinking of divorce

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this right now. Please know that you absolutely have choices - even during this crazy time.

Can I File For Divorce in California During the Coronavirus Pandemic? http://ow.ly/NiqO30qEu15