Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Karma please tell me it exists

I want to say first of all that you did nothing wrong. You're not a bad person. You didn't deserve to be treated like this. Your boys and pets don't deserve this. You don't deserve to be working 50hours a week at your age to keep a roof over your head.

What you're feeling, this anger, this resentment, this need for revenge, is totally understandable. Going through divorce is sooo hard. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you having been cheated on as well. Then to see him skipping away free, still able to afford a house and car and not to have to work 50hours a week to get it.

Your ex sounds toxic and manipulative. And so does she. The only thing either of them care about is themselves. Separately. Because how can people so vindictive feel love? My ex has changed so much since forming a relationship with his new partner. She often sends texts pretending to be him and accusing me of all types of things. All they want is money. Unfortunately I will be working two jobs to pay off a mortgage while they enjoy a lifestyle of camping and leisure life. People like this don't care how hard they make life for others. They have no decency, love or morals. They use the law to get as much as they can from a divorce, even if the outcome is unfair and unjust for their own children and former spouse.

I wish I could assure you that karma did exist. But over the past six months I've learnt that there is so much unjust when it comes to divorce. Being a good person means nothing. Working hard means nothing. Loving someone and being good to them, means nothing...in the end. But you know what? Reading your post gives me strength, because it means I'm not alone. And I've felt so alone during all of this. All I can suggest is to join a support group, talk it out with a trusted friend (even a church elder), keep a journal and work through your feelings. Hugs. I really hope things work out for you. Fingers crossed karma exists.