Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Divorce Finances

Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't think you understood my question. So two people are married and living under the same roof but having problems. Neither of you have separated yet or started divorce. Each of you got separate accounts. Can you spend your money from your own account freely and withdraw as much money as you want. Obviously you don't know if you are going to have a divorce but suspect things may go that way. If you see what I mean. Or if you go to court for divorce are you held accountable of what you spent from your own account at the time you were together before divorce say a few months or month or two before you separated? Thanks!

Re: Divorce Finances

Hello, I am in process of financial part of divorce. We both had to submit our own bank statements. When we were married we had a joint account and he had his own account but that was years ago.

Personally I would take out money from your own account and hide it, when it goes to court you can say you spent a lot gambling. I have been honest all the way and yet I still seem to be getting screwed over so look out for yourself.