Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Solution for everyone

You sound like someone who has been through a lot but in situations like these, its best you speak for yourself. By the way, whatever made you think this was a scam ??! I made that post from personal experience.

If your man is all that you just wrote, you were probably never observant enough before you hoped onto the bandwagon you called marriage.

Judging from the way you sound, its obvious you're a harsh and bitter person and that could be a reason why your man wants out..

I'd suggest you took your problem elsewhere and do not discourage other persons on here who this could be helpful to.. Thank you

Well Isabella it looks like you are judging to fast yourself. You don’t know her nor her situation. Your opinion is made up from the few lines you read. Maybe you were not observant enough. This forum is for women who get divorced, not women who try to reconcile. Dr Masako maybe helped you, but if he could help everyone with apparently everything, he would be in the news all over the world.

Well Isabella as Marcia said you don’t know me or my situation,
Having been beaten up several times and lied to several times and cheated on several times, that is enough for me to get divorced .
But you know what if you want to call me bitter , go ahead, I have every right to be bitter , but the main reason ?
My son aged tender age of 11 was in hospital 70 miles away with a rare aggressive cancer , he was waiting for his leg to be amputated , to save his life, and there was no guarantee it would save his life , I was with him at the hospital for 10 days.
What was his father doing? What was his father doing whilst this was happening ? , he was at home , trawling Webb sites for no strings attached sex, which he ended succeeded in , 6 months of sleeping with a ***** in country lay bys , unprotected sex at that. All whilst his son had cancer.
his son was not on his mind , his dick was on his mind.

How dare you, if you are a troll then F*** OFF, if you are not then you are more stupid than I originally thought , and you can still F*** OFF

Dear Diane, I am so sorry you had to face such horrible things. Nobody should. I don't why while I was reading what you wrote, I could see my mother in your shoes, she has been through this exact situation. She is still suffering because we live in a bull**** society where woman are advised to get killed by their abusive husbands instead of getting a divorce. I grew up watching my dad having multiple affairs, it was disgusting, he has been physically torturing my mom for as long as I could remember, my elder brother is a special child and my mom had no support in raising us on her own. And this was a reason why I was so desperate to find love and have a happy family of my own but instead I ended up marrying a mentally and physically abusive husband who has been torturing me just after 3 months of staying together.
I just don't know why but my heart breaks every time I see someone going through this **** that has shattered my whole life. You are incredibly strong and women like you are sent to the world to inspire other women how strong they can be. Honestly, I can feel how hard it has been for you and yet you have the courage to speak about it and walk away. Much respect for you. You have my love and best wishes with you, I hope you get all the happiness you deserve.