Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reality Check

Might I also add, she's living a hand to mouth exhistance at a minimum wage job. Can't even support herself and lives by moving from sibling to sibling. She's plagued by health issues , mental and physical and will never be able to afford to retire.

Bitter at all are we ‘Pat?’

Don’t take your smug anger and acid bitterness out on women on this forum. You have no insight into what life has been like for them. People on here are going through emotional pain, anguish and (often) genuine despair.

You must be one crass human to be smugly gloating at your ex’s ‘downfall.’ Who DOES that, if you genuinely loved her at some point in your life? You should be wishing her success, happiness, health and wealth. After all, that’s a reflection of what self-belief and confidence she had after your relationship ended. OR...do you prefer to see her in tatters - maybe because that gives you a stiffy and a sense of having achieved something better than her current status?

I’d be turning inward if I were you. Time to reflect on why you harbour such bitter resentment against her.

As for the majority of women being lonely, financial and devastated losers after divorce...Please read the news! Look at today’s date: We’re in 2021, not 1940! Whether a person has a penis or a vag, does NOT dictate or predilect whether they will be happy, fulfilled, financially and emotionally stable after their divorce. That’s waaaaay too gendered to apply (and utterly laughable as your claim!)

I’m off to burn my bra now. An expensive bra I purchased with my own money from my well-paid, stable job. I don’t need or want a man in my life ever again. What’s the point, if you’re any kind of example of the gender? I’m glad to be independent, happy and fulfilled as a divorced woman. Vivre la liberte I say!

"Pat"
You are pretty hilarious -