Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 36yrs of marriage down the drain

Hi, you give me hope and confidence going forward. 32 year marriage, I 65?he is 67, such a shame, but still young in mind to look forward to a way better life and what it offers.

You and I and all the women’s of this forum can do it too
It is hard but do not give up stay strong
There is hope
Best of Luck to all ✌️

(Sorry for all of you for what you all have been going through
Is tough but we will survive 🙏)

Take care of yourselves

so sorry that you are going through this. they never ever change really. they just pretend for a while until they find someone new who will listen to their sad story of how terrible the wife is. they are all the same. no matter what you do or how long you have been married. they don't care for you they only think of their self and how miss treated they were when they were with you. it their minds you were the problem not them they are perfect. let them go. i know it is hard. get out there and enjoy life and make yourself happy. do the thing that you always wanted to do. get out of your comfort zone. work on your self esteem and be the person you were meant to be. you only have one life. go make a wonderful happy life. God Bless.

Thank you so much for your thoughts
Helped me realize is time to move on with my life and enjoy my beautiful adults kids which I always been proud of them of what they became .
✌️