Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A question (it will be greatly appreciated)

Go see a marriage guidance counsellor together. Explore what it is about you that he doesn’t like I.e Is it appearance? Personality? Energy level...what??? Then decide if he’s got a point, or if he’s being an A-hole who’s just looking for any excuse to emotionally control and manipulate you by bringing down your self-confidence.

How do you feel about him? Do you ‘like’ him as well as love him? Everyone has annoying habits that can drive a partner bonkers, but to flat-out tell you to your face he doesn’t like you is either cruel, the truth, or designed to upset the apple cart to sow seeds of self-doubt in your mind to try to manipulate you into ‘trying harder’ I.e trying to please someone who refuses to be pleased and for whom it’s all a ‘game’ of mind games to keep you guessing/trying to please him to ‘measure up.’ Don’t even go there if that’s the case. It’s not worth the heartache...

Re: A question (it will be greatly appreciated)

Hi Buzz
He is an old fashioned guy that does not believe in counseling
I do like and love him
I do not like him when we get into an argument because he always think that he is right and he always like to win
(He does tell me though that he is STILL attractive to me and he thinks I am beautiful) unless he is lying 🤥

I am an easy going person that does not like to argue or get into an argument to anyone
I just like to have a peaceful life
I do not why he told me (I do not like you but I love you)
If he does not give me a reason should I leave him (I am kind of confuse )