Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Too late now

Oh Kathy! I hope this gets resolved soon? I had the EXACT same thing happen to me except my husband found out I was going to file and he took the money and opened up his own account ALL OF OUR MONEY and then he filed so technichally it was legal? So, I had to go back and forth with my attorney and she had to get a clause 11 signed by his attorney. Took 2 weeks and I couldn't even get my OWN paycheck. All while living in the same house as each other, and having a 2 year old and 6 year old watch this go down? We are finally calm bc now I at least have money to buy groceries for the kids and gas but how could someone do that to another person? I don't how you can "LOVE" someone and not let them have the funds they need to support your kids together? Makes NO sense. Sounds like we have the same sort of man and problems going on here. Thank GOD for your daughter. I am hoping that by doing this sooner rather than later I will have a daughter like you do one day. I will be there for my kiddos til the day I die... my dad has completely dropped me bc I filed, and my mom is a narcisist so she is not offering any sort of support. It is a SUPER lonely place to be in.