Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So hurt

I feel this. I thought we had good communication but then my husband, who used to be like the most sensitive person in the world suddenly decided to start screaming in my face about things that have annoyed him throughout the whole relationship.

I'm so sorry he's doing this to you now that there's a baby involved. Men are absolute pigs sometimes, I hope you can work things out x

Thank you but I think im alone in this. He’s there for our baby and that’s most important. It’s just hard to pick up the pieces. I don’t have many friends he was my everything and I didn’t mind that Bc we always have each other and now I’m alone with my thoughts and I’m just so sad. When he’s here hes just disconnected. We planned to have our baby and it just has been downhill ever since.

Do you think if you suggest doing some activities together for the baby-like walking in a park/having a picnic/going to the zoo etc-he would go and might enjoy your company while doing things together as a family?

I’ve tried to make time. I do family time he’s on his phone. We go out for walks with the baby by ourselves he doesn’t engage. We spoke about a paint class a cooking class salsa classes and he said yes but now it’s a no. He’s hot and cold and lately it’s been cold and it doesn’t seem like it matters anymore to him. I want to try and if we try and it doesn’t work then at least I know we tried. But he’s not budging