Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To file or not to file?

His family don’t care. He’s not even close to them, I even heard him talking on the phone with his dad and his advice to him is to divorce me. I talked to his dad before and he told me that it runs in their blood to have other woman. He said he did the same thing with his wife multiple times but she stood by him and that’s what he wanted me to do sadly. He told me to just sit back and let him explore and still be a good wife and treat him right serve him and everything. I told him that’s not me unlike his wife I’m not just gonna sit back and suffer while his son is messing up with other woman. I can’t talk to my family about it. I don’t want them to see him as a bad person. I got nobody to talk to it’s really hard everything just bottled up here. I cried to my husband about it but he said I just need to accept it that she is part of him now and he wanted her to be part of our lives. He even wanted him to be the Godmother of my baby. I told him I can’t let it happen. I told him to just let me go I’ll file for divorce but he said if I do that he wants custody of both our kids. I’m really broken and down right now. I just want everything to end. I want to move on and be happy again.

Hi
Sorry you are going through this crap
FILE
How old are your Kids and how long you have been married?
Go with what your Heart ❤️ says even if it hurt you leaving him
Stay Strong for you and your Kids πŸ™

Hi Lidia,

9 year old boy and I’m 32 weeks pregnant to a baby boy.

You are still young
You can do it
Man will never change even if he needs to go to a marriage counseling
They will change only for few months and than will resume again with their bad habits
I know from experience I am 60 yrs old
I am not saying all Men are the same but mostly
Wish you the Best of Luck πŸ™

Hi
It will be hard in the beginning when you File and go through the final stage of divorce but it I will be worth it you will not have to worry every time when he goes out thinking
Is he with some other lady while You are taking care of your children It will be more peaceful it will take a while for you to heal (but Love is not enough to safe a marriage) all you have to do is think about you and your Kids you are young and be strong so you can give a healthy and happy life for you and your kids
Praying for you and your Kids πŸ™
Wish you the Best

What a dirt bag he is!
Please DO talk with your family. Who cares if they know the truth? You’re going to need a support network to help you get through this; especially when you have a new-born.

His dad is a complete chauvinistic looser! What an idiot! We live in the 21st century, not days of servitude and ‘the little woman!’ Now we ROAR! We speak out. We support each other πŸ’•

Can you start a Go Fund Me page to raise money for the divorce?

Cut this dead weight out of your life. Start arming yourself with information, secure the evidence you have so you can show it to the court if needed, take ‘cash back/cash out’ every time you buy groceries, as he’s less likely to suspect a few extra dollars on the grocery receipt. Open a mail/post office box, your own individual bank account and go get legal advice. Claim child support and spousal support from him via the divorce court. Sell everything you can get your hands on -discretely-that he won’t miss-so you can raise cash. Old jewellery, extra bits of furniture in the garage, camping equipment etc. use the money to buy baby stuff so you have it ready. Stock up on diapers, formula etc on your grocery shopping. Stockpile, in case you run short of money in the future.

Find out what assets he has. Grab copies of as much documentation as you can-in case he starts hiding things later. Take all your documents to your parents: Passports, marriage certificate etc-anything he could destroy out of spite when the divorce starts.

Seek legal advice/get prepared/then file his cheatin ass to hell and back.

Great call telling her husband! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™

FILE
Sorry you are going through
πŸ™ for you
Stay Strong