Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ready to feel better

P Off Anthony!
There are many counsellors online here who give support to other women FOR FREE.

Bisnca do you know Anthony! Who are you mad at?

I and my wife see him every week and thank god for him, he saved my marriage. And from losing my kids, We love doing every week because it WORKS and me and my wife are best friends again this is a friendly site we wood like to keep it that why , I wood like to say to Anthony I Love you for everything you do thanks Rick & Linda Sammons.

Rick and Linda and especially Anthony
Just in case you are confused
This is a Divorce Forum Site, it is for women dealing with Divorce, the clue is in the title.
Anthony please stop clogging up this site with constantly flogging your business.
I for one am going through Divorce, and wish to converse with Women going through the same.
The constant hijacking of peoples posts to feather your own nest , is quite frankly distasteful.
Rick and Linda, you seem to have found yourself on the wrong site, why you would want to come on a DIVORCE SITE , when you are clearly not going through a DIVORCE 🤔

no one is confused but you and if you dont like that ad move on and grow up, thats the problem its all about you

Rick

PS Anthony Put up all the ads you like Brother

Nope. Diane is not confused, she’s spot-on.

It’s great that you love Anthony etc, but how did you know he’d posted on this site when you’re not even going through a divorce?????

Please leave this site and respect the fact that this is a WOMENS’ DIVORCE forum.

Your acerbic posts are entirely inappropriate.

Peace bro.

Diane because Rick and Linda are not real they are Anthony's alter ego.

Also who in this day and age goes trolling for customers and doesn't provide a link to their website.

Like I told the last A hole its all about you - everyone is mad at there man I can see why your going through a divorce your a angry person. I beat hes happy

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/psychiatrists?search=anthony

Rick and Linda so funny, angry much? Hmm Narcissistic much? Isn't that the classic response by a narcissistic person when they are caught?

Cause I am not mad nor did i cuss. I was just stating a fact as to why someone who is not divorce would be on the boards. And wasn't cursing like you.

So here is the thing. I contacted that Anthony gave in one of his ad Lliving.healthier@usa.com.

And low and behold Linda responded to me.

Could be the Linda and Rick actually be the same that was touting how good Anthony was and is attacking people.

A lot of people going through divorce have been traumatized (male or female). they don't need to be taken advantage of by people looking to make easy money off their distress.

Now mind you I have psychology degree, and I can tell you a psychologist/therapist would not be trolling boards for clientele. Let alone lying and trying to trick people into using their services.

I would recommend the board if possible to do an ip trace on you and if possible block your ip addy from posting anything.

--have a good day at trolling.

I understand you want to Help couples to Get along with each other, be there for each other and communicate better etc...
My opinion is that your type of counseling is for couple that want to improve their marriage before it turns into cheating or separation or even divorce

But these site is a divorce forum like me just like One of the member from this forum mentioned that also went through or is going through a divorce because of physical abuse and emotional abuse cheating from ex husband and we are all trying to be strong for each other because we all deserve Respect no matter what situation we all had (being in an abusive relationship is unforgivable)

Best Wishes to All 🙏✌️❤️