Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
After 20yrs& In only 2 months

Me and my husband are married 20yrs. We have been separated for 2 months now cause I didn’t answer his text to give him half the rent after he totally broke me down bashed me called me every name you can think of. Even said he wanted to punch me in the face and kill me!! Didn’t talk for a week after then he text me. Can you kindly send the rent over🤯I didn’t answer. A few more times he asked. Did t answer. He then went looking for me at my dads. I wasn’t there. Told him I have an obligation 🤦‍♀️ He text me again and said I DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIM. HE DONT WANT TO BE WITH ME. BUT WE HAVE 6 months left and to come home and in 6 months we will figure it out. I didn’t answer. He then shut my phone off but before that texts that he truly wished me the best and my belongings will be in the garage. That was 2 days after he asked for the rent and I didn’t answer. NOW 2 months later with no contact my boys are still with him cause I am in my dads basement right now. I talk to them tho everyday. HE JUST COVERED UP THE TATTOO HE JAD OF MY NAME🤯. That was fast ya think. He changed the locks. All the furniture. Threw my dining room set away and put a oool table🤦‍♀️🤯 threw the couch my mom died on out and got a new one. Think it’s time for a divorce?

Re: After 20yrs& In only 2 months

Doesn’t sound like the happiest or most respectful of marriages to start with? I’d see a lawyer. He’s thrown out items that belonged to you, without your permission. I’m not sure if he was legally permitted to do that. Only you can know what your marriage is like and whether you think it’s worth working on. He sounds very angry with you though-covering the tattoo of your name seems a pretty strong message to the world; as does the new pool table (frat style, single men’s fun house)…

Re: After 20yrs& In only 2 months

I absolutely agree!!! He is only thinking of how he can hurt me and live his life. I am certain he has someone else and is even willing to give up his children and move on like we never happened. EVEN HIS CHILDREN 🤯. IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR WVEN LETTING IT GET THIS FAR🤦‍♀️😡💔