Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where to start

I have been with my husband for almost 11 years. When we got together I got pregnant within 3 months. I was crazy about this man! I just learned, that at the same time I was pregnant about 3-6 months along, he got another woman pregnant! Never said anything. He has been acusing me of cheating for 10 years! Then this year he got served with child support papers... still denied being the father. Took a paternity test. HE'S the father... I got married to this man, 2 years in our relationship.. he was not present at the birth of our daughter, and is not on birth certificate... nor is he trying to get on birth certificate... expects me to do it for him. Yet he fought to get on his new child birth certificate. He is acting like nothing happen!! And now I want a divorce. Since we were not married at the time of our daughters birth... would I get full custody? Plus my daughter is so upset by her new half sister, she barely speaks to her dad.. and we live in the same house.

Re: Where to start

And instead of talking stuff out with me. He is at this woman's beck and call... I am his wife, and I understand he wants a relationship with this child but I already had to deal with his ex wife, where they share 5 children together. And I have accepted as my own. But another one!! The more we don't talk, the angered I get! Marriage Counselor is out of the question for him. I don't see anything else! I can't live like nothing happen while another woman runs my marriage, and he is allowing it!! It's not right. He says he understands but how could he? If I did this to him, he said he would leave me... I just want a divorce, and custody of my daughter

Re: Where to start

Hi
What a frustrating situation. Yes divorce him and with everything you said I think there’s a good chance you’d get full custody. If you need a good divorce lawyer I can help you. She’s so good.
Meanwhile I’m in the process of opening a life coaching business where my top focus is empowering women after divorce. I’m offering a free consultation if you’re interested.

You can email me at Melissa@MDTSkincare.com

Free Divorce Webinar

Hi Jackie,

We are a group of Cal Poly students studying entrepreneurship and are currently taking a customer development class. We are working with Dr. Michael McGee, a psychiatrist based in Avila Beach, on creating a community called “WellMind” for divorced individuals. We need divorced individuals to sign up for our webinar that we are hosting on December 1 at 4:30pm to 5:00 pm. If you are not divorced, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send this survey to people you know who are. Thank you so much! Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Use this link to our landing page to sign up: https://susielloyd9.wixsite.com/wellmindlandingpage

Sincerely,
Susie Lloyd, Lily Wolfe, Bella Wygant, Hannah Kay, and Maile Broad