Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Weak and looking for strength

Hi Sherry
Sorry to hear what you are going through
Why you should stay in an marriage if there lies , cheated on you and does not respect you etc...trust me he will not change no matter what you do or the therapists do
Why husband decided to take away your jewelry ?
Is he planning to divorce you?
I know is hard for you to file the divorce but you will be happy you did it ...you have to be strong and go for it and do not look back you are young your future will be brighter , happy , free and you do not have to put up with him anymore
I filed for divorce after 33 yrs of marriage to an controlling and disrespectful ex husband) I wished I could do it sooner (Love is blind)
Of course in the beginning I was feeling the same way you are feeling but it will take time to heal
Keep yourself busy doing the things you like and enjoy and
Surround yourself with people you love
It has been 1 year that I have been divorce I still cry and get sad but for me was the best thing I did because now I realized my life is more peaceful and happy
Wish you the best 🙏🤗

That’s theft! Threaten to report him to the police unless he returns it to you within 48 hours! He may try to sell it for cash he’ll keep and the value of your jewellery as an asset you on will therefore just ‘vanish’ into thin air.

Also with a cheater. Been together for 33 years. Not married!
I just found out tru texting that his banker had been texting for over 6 years. I went to his phone that’s how I found out. The day of his total knee surgery. He said nothing happened but they are flirting with each other. This is his 5th the 3rd one produce a child that they put up for adoption! I can’t trust this dude anymore! The house is under his name. I want to get out right now but financially cannot afford a place of my on. I myself is buried in debts!