Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unknown Future

I'm sorry I was in the same situation. We were married for 22 years. I finally left. Has anyone else pointed out his anger? Not sure your age but he could be headed into mental decline like dementia.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/anger-and-aggression-in-dementia-4134488

In my case, he was just angry with me. It is no way to live with someone that spews anger toward you at every moment. He had a lot of contempt for me so I had no choice but to leave. What is your response to him when he is angry? There are so many things I could have done differently. Have your tried leaving for a short term like go visit a relative for a couple of weeks?

Re: Unknown Future

Hi Mimi C

Sorry for you too
I am married for 33 yrs
I am 59yrs old and he is 64yrs old
Oh yes many people did notice that he has an temper They do not want to deal with him
And when he gets angry I tell him to calm down and he gets even angrier and than I leave the room until he calms down
If I open an conversation about the argument that we had he will tell me that I am not supporting him or I am never on his side of what he thinks about some irrational thing which is not even important to argue about it is not even worth it
I do not know if I can continue living this way ...
🤗