Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband wants divorce

Hi I am feeling the pain too my husband gave me divorce papers today we have been together 18 years and have been married for 8 years we also have 2 children

I’m going through the same thing. Been married twenty and now all of a sudden… extremely mean, wanting a divorce, purchasing property with his business owner, etc. I say something and all I get it “**** you!” “Get the guck out of my face.” He has ZERO interest in how/or what I say it feel. He simply don’t care…. I’m SO hurt, confused, and wondering what to do. Part of me wants to slap divorce papers in his face surprisingly so he can’t shuffle money anymore. He has ALL of his successful assets in his business partners name. He’s sneaky, and untrustworthy.

I’m going through the same. My husband of 17 years together 20 wants a divorce because he’s unhappy and not in love with me anymore. Found text messages between him and a co-worker Thanksgiving morning, but he stated he planned on wanting a divorce after the new year. It’s so hard! I’m trying to be strong and move on for me and my teenage kids, and trying to do things to make me a better and stronger person, but he’s stating if only I had done these things before. Like it’s all my fault this marriage failed and I’m the sole reason he was so unhappy. Then he’ll turn around and say that we just need to move on. He wants to erase me from his life and replace me with his new woman, but also keep me on a string. I hate this so much!! Everyone says it’s like a death and will get easier, I’m just waiting for this easy part that everyone talks about. I loved him so much his faults and his ups and downs, but he couldn’t love me the same.