Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newly split

I just turned 49. He had a rough year with chronic back pain. He had surgery and it’s better now but he’s been depressed ever since then. He plays poker with a group of guys in town. It was fine when it was once a week but since Covid they also play online and it’s gotten out of hand. It seems to be all he cares about. I have been with him since we were 17. We don’t have kids so there’s a plus but I’m still so afraid to be without him. He has always been so good to me and taken care of me😒

You are young
Stay strong
It is hard but you will get through this πŸ™
Did he ever told you Why he wants to separate?
I was also going through a tough time but I am living day by day and doing things that keep me busy and happy without thinking about him
Just take care of yourself and do enjoy doing things that you always wanted to do
Maybe he just want some time away and than he will realize that he made a mistake
You never know
Take care

Hi,
You are in a great age! you say he took care of you...did he really though?
You are stronger than you think. You just need to find your sea legs and get out there, figure out what you like, who you are without him.
Do you work, or did he take care of you in that way? If you never worked, I get the fear. But, you can do it, and will get through this.
Good luck