Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sick ex husband

Mine when I was having scans for possible bowel cancer , was texting his slut , found all this out when I saw phone bills , then I had MRI scan and he was doing the same, that’s how worried he was about me , but what I can’t forgive , is yrs earlier our son was having his leg amputated due to cancer , he was 11 and I was with him 70 miles away, in the meantime his father was at home on his iPad trawling no strings attached websites, 😡, it’s bad enough what he did to me, let Alone his own son.
I Found it in his history on his iPad , he of course denied it like he always did, made out I needed psychiatric help and was losing my marbles etc.
I divorced him , that came through in November
Since then , he has had food poisoning, and was allegedly hospitalised over this, since found out all lies, he couldn’t get his story straight .
Had blood clots which was true, now on medication for rest of his life ,
, fell downstairs and injured himself , now they are saying he from his scans must of had a stroke yrs ago, again I don’t know if true , as he is a prolific liar, our sons say he does have bruised ribs and a cut above eye with stitches, it could be true, but for all I know it could be another woman he has had an affair with and husband found out and lumped him one .
I would not wish illness on anyone, but to be honest I don’t feel sorry for him anymore

Re: Sick ex husband

Hi Lisa
Maybe ??
Not sure because he doesn’t have no patience what so ever
He looses his temper for little things
Take care and be safe 🙏
Thank you for replying