Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unable to Heal

I have so much to say about what happened to me but right now I am stuck because for the life of me I cannot understand what kind of person cheats on what he claimed was his loving wife and I was.

He cheated
She found out and confronted him
He just says he wants a divorce but denies cheating but does not want to hurt her
She is devastated and wants answers
He blames her for not picking up the chord to the vacuum
She cried and cried
He tells her she will be ok
The next day he stays out all night again and continues to every weekend to be with the same person she found out he was cheating with
She is forced to leave and tells the truth he cheated and is with her now
He calls her a liar for telling people he cheated
He tells her he never cheated yes I'm with her now
She saw a text from her to him saying love you and he had her saved as my love only a few weeks after she found out. How is it possible they be on that level if he just started seeing her. The affair had to been going on for months. He was cheating.
Why can't be admit it?
Why call me a liar when we both know the truth?
Why blame me like I did something to deserve this?
Why can't he give me closure?
Why can't he be sympathetic?
Why can't he admit that he hurt me?
Why tell me it's nothing and am not hurt cuz I don't care.
Why tell me why are you crying?
Does he not see the damage he has done?
He shows no mercy.
He is not sorry cuz he didn't cheat.
Why Why Why would a human being do this to another human being its so heartless?

Please help me understand what this is its not normal its not right I am so damaged I lost hope in humanity. I will never see men the same way again. I will never be with another man comfortably if they can do this to you out of nowhere for nothing. I will stay single for the rest of my life. This is not ok.

Re: Unable to Heal

Hello Lulu
I am the same person that had a subject about “No Respect” on this forum

I am so Sorry What you have been going through
My husband had an emotional affair with someone I know about 10 Yrs ago and I forgave him and he told me that
“Nothing Happened “ even though to this day I do not believe him that “nothing happened” yeah right
I even do not know to this day why I am staying with him
Maybe because I invested 30 Yrs on this marriage
And if someday I will be brave enough to get a divorce I will not want to get married or meet any man even if I was young because I do trust any man
MAN is the reason that WOMEN does not want to get married
Early in an relationship everything looked wonderful and unfortunately Later in life he change for the worst instead for the better
MAN will not change No matter what the consequences are
They might change for few months or some years and than they go to their old habits
It is what it is

Wish you the best and stay strong for whatever life brings you
🤗 🙏

I meant to say
(I do not trust any man )

LULU
I have been going through the same thing. Mine is an alcoholic drug addict. He has cheated but won't admit it when there are pictures. I'm sorry you are going through this because I feel the same. I don't want him back but would like for him to admit what he has done. He's not going to do it. I gave him a chance after the divorce to clear the air since he had nothing left to lose and he still couldn't. He claims I tell people lies about him. I have proof of everything he did and he knows it. He is not capable of admitting what he has done. I have to let it go and move on. I have not been able to do this yet but forums like this help me to know I'm not the only one and I'm not alone. Good Luck.