Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unable to Heal

Hello Lulu
I am the same person that had a subject about “No Respect” on this forum

I am so Sorry What you have been going through
My husband had an emotional affair with someone I know about 10 Yrs ago and I forgave him and he told me that
“Nothing Happened “ even though to this day I do not believe him that “nothing happened” yeah right
I even do not know to this day why I am staying with him
Maybe because I invested 30 Yrs on this marriage
And if someday I will be brave enough to get a divorce I will not want to get married or meet any man even if I was young because I do trust any man
MAN is the reason that WOMEN does not want to get married
Early in an relationship everything looked wonderful and unfortunately Later in life he change for the worst instead for the better
MAN will not change No matter what the consequences are
They might change for few months or some years and than they go to their old habits
It is what it is

Wish you the best and stay strong for whatever life brings you
🤗 🙏

I meant to say
(I do not trust any man )

LULU
I have been going through the same thing. Mine is an alcoholic drug addict. He has cheated but won't admit it when there are pictures. I'm sorry you are going through this because I feel the same. I don't want him back but would like for him to admit what he has done. He's not going to do it. I gave him a chance after the divorce to clear the air since he had nothing left to lose and he still couldn't. He claims I tell people lies about him. I have proof of everything he did and he knows it. He is not capable of admitting what he has done. I have to let it go and move on. I have not been able to do this yet but forums like this help me to know I'm not the only one and I'm not alone. Good Luck.