Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help… I need support

No it’s not healthy at all... i’ve expressed how i’ve felt very clearly and cried to him over the past month but he laughs it off saying i’m dramatic, crazy, etc. I’ve gotten to the point where i just stay in my room and avoid talking to him at all costs. My mother and I have never had a good relationship she always had something against me since i was very young. She would let me stay with her for a little bit but not for long. i think i’m going to work on getting an online job and saving up some money. Then moving on with my life... I’m deeply devastated that my husband who I thought deeply loved and cared for me has turned out this. I’m so heartbroken. I’ve kept up hope for a while that he would get better but he’s just gotten worse and worse. We’re live in separate worlds pretty much. He refuses to see my feelings and what he does as reality. We don’t have insurance but i’m scared of going to therapy anyways because he’s very manipulative and the charming type of person, so i’m afraid he would just manipulate the therapist into making me look bad and like i’m crazy or dramatic like he tries to tell me. I don’t think there’s any help for this. The only way this could work is if he changes a lot and shows me that he’s not the person that he’s been. But I don’t think that’s going to happen. Thank you for your response it means a lot. I need someone to understand what i’m going through and what i’m dealing with. I don’t really have anybody.