Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have no one to talk to and need advice

It sounds like you were in an an unhealthy and abusive relationship. Your ex husband sounds selfish and like he doesn’t really care for you. I know that’s hard to hear but I understand because i’m in the same boat. If you’ve tried therapy and prayer or counseling with a pastor then yes you are making the right choice. He’s hurt you and if he knows that’s why you want to leave, then if he wants you to stay he would do something about it. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. I’m heartbroken as well by my husband from emotional and verbal abuse and am considering divorce myself.

Hi HM. How did your court date go? Are you ok?

I echo what the other 2 previous posters have stated: The fact he already has a girlfriend, even before the divorce hearing has taken place, says it all…

Move on and move up. You deserve sooooooo much better and heaps more respect than that πŸŒΈπŸ™

Hi HM. I’m sorry you are alone. I am in the same boat. Would you like to come in my boat, then we won’t be alone anymore….πŸ˜€. I’m scared to death to make the first move, you are so brave to have already done that. I’m proud of you. Im Denise and I am here if you need a friend. ✌️