Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still contemplating divorcing my husband

Hi, I don't have much advice but to offer support. I have been in a divorce/not divorce situation for the past 3 years. I also have small children and worry about what life would be like as a split family. Tonight my husband said he wants a divorce (again) and I think this is finally it. We have argued/discussed divorce many times but somehow talked our way back in. We have only been married almost 6 years and basically roommates since having kids. We argue a lot and can't seem to get along. I am terrified of what this will be like, will I be able to afford our home, will I be able to support my kids, how will I deal with missing them when they are with their dad, how will I handle being a single parent, will this crush my kids? Deep down I think divorce is best, I don't think we were ever compatible, but it still scares me. I am sorry to hear you are still dealing with this a year later. Good luck, neither option is ideal and both will be hard, stay and continue as you are, or divorce and deal with big changes.