Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I came home to them in bed

Thank you Kelly, it has been really hard. But he will come to his senses to his obviously a fling. He is just living out some fantasy. He will be back.

I find your use of "N" incredibly offensive. Just using the letter doesn't excuse the sentiment. Her skin color has nothing to do with anything and your husband is not without blame. He's the married one who had no business hooking up with someone else. You are absolutely racist and it has no place on this or any other forum.

I am not a racist, I am friends with people from a walks of life. People like you are what is wrong with this country. You have no morals. This girl is trying to ruin my marriage taking advantage of some sick fantasy my husband might have, to be with a girl like her. This is her fault, you picking up for her suggest you have no morals as well. My husband will be back soon enough. You are the one making this about race.

Use of the "N" word is racist and wrong. Use of the word "kinky" to describe the hair of a woman of color is offensive.

You clearly stated in your first post that she didn't know your husband was married, so it cannot be her fault that he is being unfaithful.

I am sorry that you are blaming everyone except him for his infidelity and I can't imagine why you would want him back.

Best of luck to you,
Kelly

I agree with Kelly , you are racist
Turning on Janet the way you have is deplorable
You say that your husband will be back as it is just a fling, do you think so low of yourself that you think this is acceptable ?