Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Most Difficult Marriage

Hi,

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. You are right, he is not going to change. Not without some hard work and acknowledgement on his part that he needs to change.

He sounds alot like my ex-, I jumped through hoops every day to keep him from losing his temper and blowing up at me for nothing. I'll tell you that it is no way to live.

Good luck finding a job for yourself. Now, counseling did help me learn how to deal with him, to stop reacting to him and to stop accepting his behavior.

Good luck!
Kelly

Thank you Kelly
I have googled Narcissist, it's totally who and what he is..He recently asked me not to post pictures of us anymore on social media because people that are jealous can have a negative effect on us, however I just think he started with his old tricks again..I was pregnant with our first daughter when I found out he has been chatting with other girls telling them that I am his sister and he is staying with his sister..I don't have any trust in him..and a relationship without trust is nothing..

there is no question that this marriage is unhealthy for you and your kids - I hope you find the path out very soon.

Does anyone know a trusted legit fundraiser site where I can raise funds to ba able to afford an attorney to divorce and start a new life with my 3 beautiful daughters?

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Try researching your city for free legal services. My ex emptied our checking account and I had to get a restraining order against him because of
physical abuse. My city offered free services to help me get a restraining order. Good luck!