Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just Tired

Hello. I feel you. I’m sorry you are unhappy , like me. I have 20 yrs. I actually fantasize about my new 1 bedroom apartment or condo and how I would decorate 😄

Hi Moonchild
Thank you

Go for it
You just have to have guts ...
Let your Fantasy come through by having your own place and decorate the way you like even if your apartment is tiny.
Best of luck !

Text

I understand and wish you the best. I have been married for 17 years and am tired of it all. I am tired of giving everything yet receiving nothing in return. I told my husband a week ago I was done and can’t do it anymore. He moped around for a few days and is not acting like I didn’t just tell him I was done. Even though I’ve given all I can give and have given him chance after chance, I still feel guilt about not wanting to be with him.

Hi Nicole
What is the reason that you are staying into this marriage ?
I am soon going to just leave him even though it will hurt me but I am tired I cannot handle him anymore he is not sometimes a kind person to me or to our Kids and some of our friends
I just going to have the brave and guts to leave him
Wish you Luck

Its 1023am on a Sunday he’s passed out and I’m aggravated and have to work in the morning. He sickens me. Snoring away.

why do you feel this way