Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Medical Issue

Everyone from Wyatt's Flys wishes you a speedy recovery!

Bill you know you can fish with me anytime and I,m completly open for the derby. Like you to show me some more Sunapee sweet spots too. Cal P.

I will pray for you. Hope you get better. Your also welcome on my boat anytime. If you send me your email address I will add you to my mail list of invites that gets sent out from my fishing calendar on my site.

-Brian

sorry to here this bill as i just got done with ortho visit today MRI next week for my knee and i thought i was dailed in on salmon hope all goes well and see you on the pond prayers and best wishes BARRY

Get better big brother Bill. I am thinking about you.

Brad

Hope all works out and I will say a prayer for you. This happened to my Mother in law and she recovered fine. Are you still able to fish the derby? -Tom

Thinking about you. And saying a prayer also.

Still unsure about the derby, I see /neuro again Tuesday and will try ot get a read on that from him. Right now, they don't want me to travel too far from DHMC just in case. I can remember when Don
(Guy that bought your riggers, Big John)and I were probably in our early 20's, had enough money for beer or for gas, not both. So we sat in Don's boat in his apartment driveway with 4 poles out the side of the boat drinking beer. Probably could do that again, although without the beer it might not be as fun.
Thanks to all for the kind words, good thoughts, prayers and offers of a seat. I think we are indeed, one big family here.
bill

Bill, that's funny about sitting in the boat drinking beer, in your diveway, LOL. Been there, done that. I had a 35 Ford I was building as a kid, did the same thing many a night, sat in it drinking beer, maybe with a girlfriend, etc. never did finsih it, but I'll never forget it. As well as allot of other crazy things I did.

Keep in touch, give me a call tomorrow, I'll be on the pond with Forry and Floydo, ole Russ Johnson is still under the weather, had to cancel. He's been sick allmost a week now.

If I can remember a prayer we'll do it, been a while, but a good talk with the big guy is just as good, that I can do.

Good luck getting a pooch.

Big John

You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Keep you chin up and follow Dr.'s orders , that along with the prayers sent your way will bring you a speedy recovery!

Bill,

Get well soon...your in our prayers.

Roger-

Bill, sorry for the late note, just saw your post. Thinking of you... wishing you the best. Craig