(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LOL DAVE

Congratulations Dave you made it.
It was a long and hard struggle for you, with many days of fishing sacrificed. But your persistance will be paid off with the rewards you'll get by helping youngsters with their education and life experiences.
I know you'll be a great role model for the kids.
Best of luck in your teaching career. In China a teacher is at the highest level of society because they value education so much. Wished it were like this in our country.
Cal

Thanks a Million for the kind words Cal, Nothing better then witnessing the "Light Bulb" go off when you are trying to teach the youngsters a new concept. I too wish this country regarded teachers like other countries. It has been a long road, but those smiling faces, high fives, hugs make all the hard work very well worth every minute of time I put into it. I LOVE TEACHING, and only wish I would have realized this many years ago!!!!! "Your worst Nightmare is the Dream you never Chase!!!" I chased my Dream and it is now becoming a Reality, Nothing is immpossible if you set your mind to it, and do your best. Again Thanks for the kind words, Now if I can find a Job I'll be all set LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Congratulation Dave.

Sorry for the confusing remark, but PSU here in Plymouth had commencement last saturday.

Louis

I think that was for Graduate degrees and Masters degrees, You are talking Plymouth N.H. correct? Thanks again, Take Care God Bless LOL Dave