Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2 hours sleep but Managed to make it out today!!!!

Dave congratulations on your acomplishment. Good job on the fishing. Just want to add to the all nighter. Lena and I work till 11:30pm Friday night, came home picked up the boat headed 12am to Champlain. Arrive there about 3am traveled 14 miles in the dark on water then fished till 1O:30 am. We then drove back to Concord for a neices graduation party. We left to go back to Champlain and got back at 10:00pm then back up at 3 am. Fished Sunday until 2pm and drove back. YUP we are tired. Is this really fun, yup. Good luck fishing. Roland

Congratulations Dave on your Graduation. You have worked very hard and many of us are proud of you. Nice to see you and the Tubb catching trophy fish. Great report.

Great job Dave.All good things come to those that work hard. And a beauty of a salmon. Hope you got some pictures like to see that salmon. That a huge salmon for that lake.Its sounds like those lakes are coming back.Use to be a unbelieveable fishery.Hearing a lot of good things,

Dave,
Congratulation! I did the graduation thing from PSC 33 years ago and have been teaching ever since. Can't beat the job. Still really enjoy working with the kids, even after all these years. And you can't beat the vacations! Now that my kids have families of their own I don't have their bills anymore so no extra summer job to make ends meet. Four weeks and I'm on vacation again and can fish any time I want!!!! Long as the honey do list is done. Ha Ha. Best of luck in the job hunt.
Dave S. (Finaddiction)