Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 4 days 4 lakes

Why didn't you stop at Squam and nmake it 5 lakes in 5 days ???? Sounds like a hell of a time, lots of action, nice Brookies too.

Had Ben And Mac aboard Saturday, yummy shrimp, Ben and I didn't leave much for Mac.

Give me a call at home, 978-667-550, cell dont always work in my house, heading north Thursday noontime..

I haven't been to a Ballet in a long time, I think there's one in Gilford.

Big John

John Sampson
Why didn't you stop at Squam and nmake it 5 lakes in 5 days ???? Sounds like a hell of a time, lots of action, nice Brookies too.

Had Ben And Mac aboard Saturday, yummy shrimp, Ben and I didn't leave much for Mac.

Give me a call at home, 978-667-550, cell dont always work in my house, heading north Thursday noontime..

I haven't been to a Ballet in a long time, I think there's one in Gilford.

Big John

Just read my note above, boy the typos are tough. my homne phone is 978-667-3117 cell is 508-277-8899, not sure what the hell I wrote above, wrong numbers and missing one, ha,ha.

Big John

Sounds like a good time.Maybe we will have to do a Maine trip and a champ trip next year.NOW the question is how many lures did we lose.4 new lakes I know your fishfinder do not have GPS and you may have maps with depth? I know you are an experienced boater and not know for having clusters just wondering? B-man and johnny white glove

I was on the water 27 hours & lost 9 lures, 1 every 3 hrs. Being a boater not a fisherman, clusters & jokes are the only thing that keeps me entertained.
A couple of those lakes are man made & have odd bottoms. & are rougher than NH state roads. TnT W-Fat