Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champ Report

Just spent 9 days at champ. Fished the plattburg derby and then week vacation.Fishing was good except for me! I just could not get into them.Wednesday day we finally got into them [not me] and mac got one 4-11.with some other fish anywhere from 18 to 21.Brought mac`s brother and wayne up with us and they had a ball[beginners luck]. macs bro thusday caught a 5.8 and a 4.8 salmon,mac has the photos and friday with a 5.7 salmon.Best laker was taken by mac 11.5. Headed up Friday and fish the LCI.Hopefully I will have better luck[can`t get any worse] Nice week weather was Ok one day had a strong north wind that changed the water temp in the main lake from 65 to 48 over night.Mark [Imin]stopped by one day and played some cards with him.Big John was suppose to come up but couldn`t.Never been to the LCI should be interesting.Staying at Apple Island campground and rented a cabin and a boat slip. Good luck to all that are going and give us a call on 68. The fish were caught over 100 fow and 40 to 50 down and black and white was the best colors. B-man who hopes to have better luck this weekend

Re: Champ Report

Sorry I couldn't make it Benny, I'll explain later. But being retired don't always mean you have plenty of free time, everyone finds a way to use your free time for you. You guys must have been burnt out by the end if the 9 days, but a day or two and you'll be all re-charged and heading back for the LCI, good luck.

Get a hold of me while your up there and I may have some info who's doin what and where, I'll be talking to a few guys..

Big John

B-Man

I will be up there for the LCI all weekend fishing with Pat Colby and alan nute plus a bunch of other guys. We will call you on 68 to say hello.

Good Luck

Charlie

Charlie were on the lake are you staying? We are staying at the apple island campground in one of there cabins.Going to fish the inland sea to start.B-man

B-Man

We are on the N.Y.side behind valcore Island. This is the same place we stayed last year!

Charlie

We have fished the south end of valcore and fished the red cans toward Fort Kent weather permiting.Always done good over there for lakers. We will give you a shout. B-man

Here are some of the fish from last week. The lake changes so fast it's tuff to stay on em but when you do hang on.

B-man's Laker

Photobucket

4.8 and 5.8

Photobucket

11.5 Laker

Photobucket

Good deal Mac I got your e-mail and your #

Thanks
Charlie