Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LCI Derby Update

Some of the guys we know on the board are showing up on the LCI Derby results board. Saw YoAdrian, Alan Nute and Pat Colby. Check the board at this link:
http://www.mychamplain.net/fishing-derbies/29th-annual-fathers-day-fishing-derby/results

Re: LCI Derby Update

Stan

Thanks for your support! We did well agian this year.............I am beat goin to bed to rise early once agian! Our cold water team placed second this year.

Thanks agian

C.C.

Congratulations to the Roof Rafter team for placing 2nd this year. 2 very nice salmon. Glad you guys kept NH on the board again this year. Our team weighed in 2 Lake Trout yesterday afternoon. We weighed the last one at 3:45 PM, this had put us 1.5 points (our points- 954.83) behind the third place team. Another team came in with a bigger Lake Trout and pushed us to 5th place.
No money for us. Lots of sun and fun, tough derby.
Hope to try again next year.

Congrats again to the Roof Rafter team!
Roland and Lena

WDNWTR Roland and Lena
Congratulations to the Roof Rafter team for placing 2nd this year. 2 very nice salmon. Glad you guys kept NH on the board again this year. Our team weighed in 2 Lake Trout yesterday afternoon. We weighed the last one at 3:45 PM, this had put us 1.5 points (our points- 954.83) behind the third place team. Another team came in with a bigger Lake Trout and pushed us to 5th place.
No money for us. Lots of sun and fun, tough derby.
Hope to try again next year.

Congrats again to the Roof Rafter team!
Roland and Lena

Boat -1
Pat colby
Charlie Benson

Boat-2
Alan nute
Frank Holland

We thank you for your support and kind words

Team Roof rafta

Good Job!!! W-Fat

Way to go Pat, Charlie, Alan, and Frank. You guys are consistently at the top end of the board. Can't be anything to do with luck!!!
Richard

Nice job guys, your the BEST!!!!!!!!!Doc

Congrats guys! What a great time!

Had a blast, learned a lot, boated a lot! I few more ounces and we would have been right there with ya!

Way to go!

Kool-Aid

cody

Good times and you are correct you were right there !!people here on this site should know you can get the job done with your talent as a fisherman with out question.

C.C.

Thanks Charlie!

I appreciate it, I wasn't trying to talk myself up or anything it was just exciting. We had a blast up there and are already talking about next year!

On a side note. I talked to Hannah's mom and she said Hannah won't be back home until August (training out west) but she has a few things for Hannah to sign when she gets home and she will definitely get it done. In the mean time she gave me a couple pictures that Hannah signed before she left for when something like this comes up. Hannah's mom almost cried when she read the note and was very happy to see a young athlete look up to her daughter so much.

I will get you the pictures asap.

Kool-Aid

Thats great it means alot to my hannah as well as myself. I will speak to pat on the schedule for the awards. if there is more than three of us I will take my crew cab rather than getting stuffed in the back of extended cab. I will let you know!

C.C.

Way to go Guys! Tuff one for us but a great time.

Mac

Cody you dont need to talk yourself up and i have told you many times. People under estimate your skills but dont let it bother you. I was there once too and stil am but who cares what people say, i know just how good you are and that you are a true team player in the sportfishing world. Team roof Rafta was glad to have you with us and thanks you for the info that put us on top!! Captain Pat

GREAT JOB guys!!!

Salty

Great Job Team Roof Rafter.