(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wednesday Report

Salty
Great report Hugh! I was out there but have a problem with my radio. Glad you had a good day.
Blue fin and I were on my boat. Highlite of our day was Jack's 22", 4#, 3 yr old salmon. Came on a shiner on the first drop at 6:30. After that things went down hill. Had about 12 releases with nobody home! Only other fish was a small laker. Lost 2 sets of blades and a ball, and had a downrigger break and had to send it to Fish 307. My new power winch has been in the shop for two weeks waiting for a part. I was up tight all day long. Jack suggested I take up a pass time to relax. He suggested fishing. That was funny!

Salty

You know my motto Dave "no pain, no gain".

I had a bad day today and it kept going down hill, all day until finnaly my babysitter for tomorrow called and can't come. Car was all packed and ready to leave as soon as my wife relieved me of duty this afternoon to head up for a much needed stress break fishing tomorrow. Oh well, might be a good weekend to stay home, sit in the pool with a Pina Colda or 2 or 3 and try again next week. I was kinda releived after the call, the way my day was going I realy wasn't in much of a mood to head north..

So far my retiremnet this summer has not gone as planned, watching my 94 year old mother in law 24/7 and my 3 grandaughters from noon to 6 or 7 every day. Love em all to pieces but, gotta have a break now and then.

Fishing s---- at Squam this month anyhow.

Hope you get all yur gear up and running again real soon. Sounds like your getting some nice fish this summer.

Big John
From pool side, all weekend.

Dave,
Sorry you ran into so many problems but we all have those days. Will be in touch to fish with us, next week.

Crawfish

Sounds like a plan!!

Salty

Thanks for the day, Bud & Hugh. A good time was had by all. With Hugh on the helm, we can't seem to miss. I was told that yesterday, removed a 3 year curse, again, and again, and aga.. and ...., on a very nice down rigger rod of Hugh's.

Bud;s Winni salmon

Bud's salmon
I would call this a quality salmon from a special fishery, that belongs to all of us.
Richard
p.s. Thanks to the Gray Ghost for showing me the gravedigger & much more...

Fishrod
Thanks for the day, Bud & Hugh. A good time was had by all. With Hugh on the helm, we can't seem to miss. I was told that yesterday, removed a 3 year curse, again, and again, and aga.. and ...., on a very nice down rigger rod of Hugh's.

Bud;s Winni salmon

Bud's salmon
I would call this a quality salmon from a special fishery, that belongs to all of us.
Richard
p.s. Thanks to the Gray Ghost for showing me the gravedigger & much more...

Right you are, fine lookin Salmon, nice job guys. I hope the fall netting bears out what we are seeing and hearing.

They will need it as I doubt many eggs will come from Squam this fall unless we see a big turn around soon.

Big John
No fixins for Pina Colada's, but plenty of Malibu Rum on the rocks did the job, feel allot better now,ha,ha..

Nice looking fish, sounds like you guys had a great day on the water, just the way it should be.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Gus