Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wed storm

I hope everyone got off the lake yesterday before the storms came in.Looks like it got real bad up at winni and squam and points east.Hopefully Big john the bad weather will turn the fish on for you at squam.Mac is headed to lake O on sat with the family for a sunday charter with red line.Hope he has good weather.Maybe headed up to winni next weekend.Hopefully we will have a overcast day so the boat traffic will not be so bad. Be save B-man

Re: wed storm

My dock is on the merrymeeting river 1/8 mile upstream from the alton bay bridge. The violent winds packed so much water into alton bay and against the bridge that the water level under the bridge was raised by about 7-8 inches in about 25 minutes!!! It also reversed the flow of the river from north to south. Got 1 laker 20" and a runt salmon on 7-8 colors- orange and gold mini BB gun off rattlesnakes north side in about 90 FOW.

Re: wed storm

I haven't got any reports and my son was up there, other than he said it was a s---- day all day.

I have a seat for "The B Man" on Sunday (or Saturday with me and Russ) if ya want, early off at 12:00, have company (4 grandaughters) for the weekend.

Big John