(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Weekend of 731

Joe Such
I dont mind paying to get a spot at least you dont have to wait. It would be worth the money to get out there when the fishing good first thing in the am. Thanks for all the help. I had good luck using the mooslook thinfish on the Rainbows do you think it would be a good salmon spoon as well?

I have a small box full of those Mooseluck thin fish (about 3") terrific looking spoons and paint jobs, never caught a **** thing on them (ha,ha) many roads to Rome. If they catch Bows they will catch Salmon.

Put DB's, BB Guns, or Mini BB Gun's down, Orange and Gold or Rangley, etc. or Any of AJ's popular streamers, Red Grey Ghost, Maynards, etc. you'll hook up with Salmon.

Good Luck,

Big John
Big John

I ahve never trolled with flies. do you use them just like you would a spoon or lure? I may have to order some. Is there somebody local I can support that ties them? Thank again.

A.Js Bait and Tackle main street Meredith N .H. Make his own flies and is good at answering questions about tackle.

triple D
A.Js Bait and Tackle main street Meredith N .H. Make his own flies and is good at answering questions about tackle.

Best advice, stopbt AJ's.

Big John