Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: G2 Ad

OK, lets see if we can figure out why it's apparently huge on some screens and normal on others.

I have a computer screen that is 11.5 x 8.5, the add is 4 x 3, my screen setting is 1400 by 1050. If I change it to 800 x 600, the add as well as all icons on my desktop are huge. Try to change your settings just to see if it's your settings or something else

Go to your desktop (has to be from desktop) right click anywhere that is blank (no icons)on the screen, then scroll down to "properties", move to settings and click on it, go to the slde bar labled resolution, click on it and drag the pointer to 1400 by 1050 (note where the stting is before you cjange it, it can be anywhere from 800 by 600 to 1400 by 1050 (on my computer anyhow) click apply. Now go back to Winni web site and see how it looks.

This will make your desktop icons, etc. smaller as well as make your screen printing etc. a little smaller, but try it.

I leave mine on 1400 by 1050 and everythung looks fine to me and I dont have the best vison.

It would be very interesting to find out if it yiur computer screen settings or the ad it self.

Please don't hold it against the advertiser for something they cant control.

I don't know jack about computers, but I remember someone showing me this setting when I bought a new computer once.

I'm done, heading north.

Big John

My screen is 12 x 15 and the ad takes up about 1/3 of the screen on current display setting. The page loading has also slowed downd considerably...

Regards,

Talewalker

Louis yea til the end of Aug... Sorry not shure why it's so big on some screens. If I go any smaller on my PC you can't read the words???

Trav