Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stripers or is it Strippers ??????????

Either way sounds good to me. How's the Striper foshijng these days, F and G reports don't mention it at all and actually imply fishing in general is slow off the coast ????

I'm still hoping to get out for some fall action and maybe some football tuna, leave the big boys for the meat fisherman. A friend has a new boat and promised lots of fishing in the salt, but is having some shaledown issues, all small, not ready for the "big show" yet.

Big John

Re: Stripers or is it Strippers ??????????

I went out Monday and Tuesday and had a couple of Killer days!!

It was a ton of fun! We boated 16 on Monday and 11 Tuesday. Of the 27 stripers only 2 were shorts.

Biggest fish was 42" with a lot of fish in the 35-38" range.

Macks are the key to success!

-Cody

Cody you using chunks or live Macks?

Gotta be alive!!!!

I have been trying to develop a theory to see is big bait = big fish... I don't think it matters. I have caught 6" macks and 18" macks and still caught good fish!

-Cody

Hi went out of the Merrimac today could not find the mac's could you tell me where to go me and the my two boys had no luck finding them tryed breaking rock and then out some thanks for any info.

It takes some hunting!

There are a couple humps off the breaking rocks that I have tried and sometimes you gotta make the shoals run...

-Cody

Thanks for info thought of going to shoals but my boat would take forever to get there and back with a 50 horse.