Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Possibly my last fishing report of the season (though I hope not and am keeping the fingers Cros

Good luck Dave!!!

Nice fish by the way...

Re: Possibly my last fishing report of the season (though I hope not and am keeping the fingers Cros

too bad dave heading to Sebago tomorrow afternoon for an evening fish...was gonna see if you were intereseted!
let me know when your ready!

Dennis

Hi Dave,
Good luck with the knees and remember Ice Ice Ice all you can stand to reduce the swelling so you won't have to wait 1 month to start rehab like me. This way you won't loose so much in your range of motion.It will be great to be pain free at last I know been there too.
Good Luck
Ernie & Ruth.

Good Luck Dave!!

Physical therapy!!!!Rehab is for drug addicts.

Nice fish!!

Best of luck Dave.
Funny but true...... Jared.
Richard

Hang in there Dave. And best of luck.Love those Richardson lakes. Just wish they could get the salmon to grow.

Dave good luck on the knee surgerys, I had a total hip replacment last winter and went snow shoeing 3 miles three weeks later. Your from good old Berlin nothing I'll keep you down. Good luck. Roland

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, Please keep the fishing report coming as I'll be living through you guys for awhile LOL I'll have the laptop (don't think I could stay away from this website for a week do you?) in the hospital so I'll give an update of how I'm doing as soon as I can. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave T-minus 8hours and 45 minutes to go LOL

Best of luck with your surgeries Dave! Like Roland said you're a Berlin Boy, you will be out there chasing your moose on your moose hunt soon enough!