Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RFP "Armada/bar-b-que"

Despite the rain and wind, 14 of us in 5 boats had an enjoyable morning fishing and eating.
Robbie received a signed, numbered, hardback, collector's edition of Hal Lyon's book for catching the largest salmon (22 1/2"). Bill (Salmon Hunter)got Hal's DVD winter edition for the largest rainbow (not worth mentioning the size), and Floyd (alias Floydo)got the same edition DVD for the largest laker(didn't hear how big it was). Thanks Hal for the gifts.
And thanks to Bud (Tin Boat) and Betsy (Bud's wife) for sharing their beautiful home on the shore of Sewell Point in Wolfeboro for our bar-b-que.
Cal

Re: RFP "Armada/bar-b-que"

WOW, I ws thinking just now "those guys will have a nice day today after being rained out yesterday", then I read yoiur post. You guys deserve allot of credit for braving yestedays YUK weather, rain, wind, etc.

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Big John
"who's Still baby sitting 8 to 6 everyday, hoping to get away early Friday and head north".

We did have a very fun day. I had Floydo, Hal, and his bride Karin with me on the Peggy "C". We caught some big Salmon and a Laker. Got drenched, and freshened up my German. Sang some songs. Karin is going to try and locate a couple of my old friends from Munich. I didn't realize Hal could sing so well. lol.

Salty

What about Floydo, he can sing a mean tune and dance up a storm.

Big John

There was enough wind that day. :>)
Cal