Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RETIRED !!!

"Pulled the Pin" today on a 36 year railroad career and couldn,t be happier! Be on the lake tomorrow and any time I want from now on! Cal P.

Re: RETIRED !!!

Congratulations Cal.
Hope you sign up to be an RFP.
Cal

Well done Cal, you deserve it!!

Mike P.

Y Native; Congrats! Its been 18 days for me after 30 + years of state service. I have to pinch myself every day. I will pic up something part time after deer season, to help with my Gin & gas for the boat etc. bills. Ride the wave. TnT W-Fat

Cal took a lot of hard work. To be able to retire. Good luck and great fishing.Save some fish for the rest of us. Or at least a few.

"CONGRATS" YANKEE NATIVE,hope you find more time to fish in your retirement than I have. 32yrs at Verizon,been gone 9 yrs. W-FAT,did you work at DOT in Concord.Do you know Bill Petersen,my neighbor in Belmont.

Dist. 4 Swanzey; 18 years Supervisor, 5 years Foreman, the rest of the time kissen butt so I could be the above, then ended up kissen the traveling public butts anyway. TnT W-Fat

Congratulations and best wishes. Soon you will wonder "how did I ever find time to work", LOL Doc

Congrats Cal and ditto on what Doc said

enjoy!
Glen

THANK YOU all for the congrats. Cal P.

I trolled by you a few times sunday.. I was in the little red starcraft..m you looked happier good for you man hope to see you out there a lot more next season..