Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
special thanks to Big John

Just put the boat away for the winter, marking the end of my third season salmon fishing on Squam. Was a very good season for me, considering the fishery.

I wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to John Sampson for his tireless efforts to help me and many other new people on this forum to be better fishermen. I definitely caught more quality fish and enjoyed myself immensely, each and every time I was fortunate to be able to fish with him on the barge this summer. I learned many new things, and met some great guys at the same time. A real asset to our sport - tight lines to you, sir!

Looking forward to an early spring...

L

Re: special thanks to Big John

Thanks Lefty, but no need to thank me, that's what this web site is all about bringing good people together and sharing. Allot of good people here taught me most of what I know.. I'm still learn more and more each year.

Big John

Re: special thanks to Big John

Agreed, THANKS Big John. I just stored the boat on blocks for winter and am aleady looking forward to next year, some needed gear and appreciate all the help, guidance, a quick trip on the Barge, and your continued insight into and support of the Squam fishery and active participation on this board. thank you sir.