Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spoon sale

Well after selling off a bunch of spoons last year I still find myself with 100's too many and as I don't even use spoons much any more, 95% streamers, why lug them around every day on and off the boat,etc. I have dozens of duplicates, it's ridiculous.

So as most of you prefer spoons here is a chance to buy yourself an early Christmas. These are all proven Salmon and Trout spoons for our lakes. Let me send you an assortment of 20 (my selection) for 40.00 (that includes 5.00) for Priority Mail. If you don't like any send any, send them back for a refund or replacement. That's less than 2.00 each. Or you can come to my house and pick out your own.

There are Suttons, DB's, Ole Pete's (my favorite) Guide Specials (all sizes) Stingers, various Glows, 2" KKK's, etc. sorry but unless you come to me they will be my selection, most never used.

I refuse to carry onto the boat more than one bag of spoons and/or flys ever again, well maybe two bags.

Call me at home or my cell:
978-667-3117 home/office
508-277-8899 cell

or send me a check:
John Sampson
15 Winsor Rd
Billerica, Ma 01821

Leaving for Florida late January so do it now.

Big John

Re: Spoon sale

I have seen your collection of spoons John.About 20 spooncaddy's overflowing into many other smaller tackle boxes.I must say it's a mighty fine collection that I was happy to try (unsuccesfully) to put a dent into.polebreaker

It's realy ridiculous, I was going through them today and tossed a bunch, if it was dirty or used I tossed it, ha,hs.

A few guys e mailed me on my post and while picking some out I ended up to throwing in a few extra, I'll never make a dent in it either, ha,ha.

I actually found a few boxes I forgot I had, but on the other hand I can't find one box in particular that had a huge assortment of mini Mooselucks, all sizes and colors, it will show up eventualy I hope as I might use one some day.

Your one of the few that has seen most of my spoons, most guys that fish with me know they are, but we never bring em out, my "go too" stuff, that I keep more handy, is more than any 1/2 dozens guys would need and I rarely use any of them anymore either.

I must have about a 50 or 60 Suttons alone, I was a sick puppy, but I'm cured now, lol.. Worse thing I ever did was start taping spoons, that's when it really got out of control.

But now I notice my Streamer collection getting out of control too, most brand new, never used yet, maybe I'm not cured just switched my drug of choice, ha,ha..

Big John

John what size are the suttons spoons? Even thought I have several hundred I would be interested in the larger sizes. (35, 71's or larger) Roland

I don't have any larger ones, all I have are 61's, 44's and 5's, I might have a guy that wants them all.

Actually I gave all the bigger ones to your buddy a few years ago, see Popeye.

Have a nice Holiday season, maybe see ya in the spring on lake X.

Big John

John,
I'll take $80 of just Suttons if you can do it. They work well on my lake for some reason.

John could you please post if that person took all of your spoons. I was about to send you a check for $80.00 if you still have them please advise. Or if you would hold some out for me or if you have a buyer no problem. Thanks Bup

JoeG
John,
I'll take $80 of just Suttons if you can do it. They work well on my lake for some reason.

Sorry Joe all thev Suttons have been sold.

Still have plenty of Ole Petes, Guides Special, DB, Stingers and Top Guns.

Big John

Did you get my call?

Popeye

Popeye
Did you get my call?

Popeye

Nope, didn't get your call ?

Try again on my cell 508-277-8899

BTW, Suttons and Glows are all gone. Still have plenty of Ole Petes, Top Guns, DB's, KKK's, Guides, and others. Allot are my own SSS tape jobs.

I'll probably be selling them all winter and in the spring, once the ice is out sale will be over, maybe sooner.

Big John

Would the guy that I spoke with Monday night and made plans for him to come down and pick out some spoons Wednesday please contact me, I accidently deleted your call with the phone number, dummy that I am.

I'll know after 12:00 today what time I will be available Wednesday, afternoon should be no problem.

Big John

John our package arrived yesterday and we wanted to Thank you for all the great items! Only problem is we have to look at them for the next 31/2 months can't wait to try some of them! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and Have a safe trip Maybe some day we'll cross lines! Again Thanks Bup & Gram Derry NH

Bup & Gram
John our package arrived yesterday and we wanted to Thank you for all the great items! Only problem is we have to look at them for the next 31/2 months can't wait to try some of them! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and Have a safe trip Maybe some day we'll cross lines! Again Thanks Bup & Gram Derry NH

I hear ya on the wait, when the seasons over I'm always relieved, I fish hard and enjoy the rest, for about one week, then I get itchy, ha,ha.

I still have 100's left, if it helps pass the time I can send another goodie box. I looked yesterday, thinking I was about done selling spoons, trying to get down to one spoon bag but no yet. I actually threw a few away that looked used.

Here is a killer, I ordered a few more blanks from AJ's yesterday so I can make a few more of my "go to" favorites, I keep giving them away, lol.

As far as crossing lines, I'm always looking for people to fish with me on The Barge, we'll hook up next season.

Big John