Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling The Barge

After looking for a used boat for Florida for 3 months with no luck I decided to buy a new boat and order it the way I wanted. However the cost was too much to justify for a boat to be used only 3 months of the year. So instead of leaving it there year round and having two boats, we will sell the Barge, buy a new one and haul it back and forth to NH. With only one boat we can now justify buying the right boat for north and south..

The dealer will take The Barge in trade but the price is of course not what it's worth, so we are going sell it ourselves.

Book Value is between 10,000 to 14,000, it is a 2000 Premier Majestic 25', seats 14 I believe, maybe more. Has individual seat covers, full rear enclosure, dual battery system with switch, 115 Honda 4 stroke. The boat is in super condition, inside and out, seats and cushions are excellent, changing room for porta potty and storage, etc. I'm looking for 12,000 (firm) same as dealer will give me. Has a trailer for another 1500.00 with all new bunkers and guide on guides.

Will come all set up for fishing, all you need is to slide your riggers in the tracks. Has Traxsteck tracks for rod holders are riggers. Marine radio and 8' Shakespear antena.

See this boat in Show Boat section of the web site or I can send you a photo.

This is a real fishing machine and plenty of roon for the family and kids for a day on the lake, demos possible after ice out.

New boat will be in 1st week in June, we will not sell it til around June 1st.

Thanks,

Big John

Re: Selling The Barge

Whoever gets The Barge from you will be getting the most comfortable boat to troll from in all of N.H. Alot of big fish were netted over those rails. Can,t wait to see the replacement though! Cal P.

Agreed. Whoever ends up with The Barge is getting a war wagon. What a great setup to fish the lakes region. Super comfortable. I'm personally glad John isn't selling until the 1st of June, because I want one more day on that boat before it changes hands.

John,

What did you get for a new boat?

C.C.

Charlies Charters
John,

What did you get for a new boat?

C.C.

Another Pontoon boat, I like comfort,ha,ha. it's a 2011 Bennington 22ssi, not on their web site yet, it's a new model, but the dealers are selling them and some have them.

Just a little smaller (4') than The Barge, rear fishing center, live well, fishing chairs, etc. from the helm forward it's my wife's, all comfort couches and chaise lounge, etc. Kinda a salt water special, built with salt in mind. Keeping in the retirement mode (gas approaching 4.00/gal) I went with a smaller motor, should be able to go a week trolling between fill ups, only a 31 gallon tank, 50 hp 4 stroke. Hope to fish 7 days a week next winter, ha,ha. I forgot, textured vinyl floor, let them big fish bleed all they want, no rugs.

Light weight, should haul to Florida back and forth easily.

Big John

Sounds great good luck with it.

C.C.