Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selling The Barge

Whoever gets The Barge from you will be getting the most comfortable boat to troll from in all of N.H. Alot of big fish were netted over those rails. Can,t wait to see the replacement though! Cal P.

Agreed. Whoever ends up with The Barge is getting a war wagon. What a great setup to fish the lakes region. Super comfortable. I'm personally glad John isn't selling until the 1st of June, because I want one more day on that boat before it changes hands.

John,

What did you get for a new boat?

C.C.

Charlies Charters
John,

What did you get for a new boat?

C.C.

Another Pontoon boat, I like comfort,ha,ha. it's a 2011 Bennington 22ssi, not on their web site yet, it's a new model, but the dealers are selling them and some have them.

Just a little smaller (4') than The Barge, rear fishing center, live well, fishing chairs, etc. from the helm forward it's my wife's, all comfort couches and chaise lounge, etc. Kinda a salt water special, built with salt in mind. Keeping in the retirement mode (gas approaching 4.00/gal) I went with a smaller motor, should be able to go a week trolling between fill ups, only a 31 gallon tank, 50 hp 4 stroke. Hope to fish 7 days a week next winter, ha,ha. I forgot, textured vinyl floor, let them big fish bleed all they want, no rugs.

Light weight, should haul to Florida back and forth easily.

Big John

Sounds great good luck with it.

C.C.