(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunapee/Georges Mills

Still Fishin
Starting to open up around Center Harbor docks and in Meredith as well. This is the way it was when we first moved here....fish the docks and bridges for a couple of weeks before ice out! I was out showing property today and was had some time to kill so I watched some anglers at entrance to Silver Lake as the flow from Winnisquam entered the lake. Did not see anyone hook up ...but they were fishin' Had me chompin' at the bit! Are there salmon there or are they lookin' for Bows?
Good luck to all.

PS...It was nice to meet you (Charlie's Catch) at the Gathering last week.

At least it still looks like winter up there, down here it looks like spring, most if the lakes are open rivers running, snow is gone, but in the back of my mind I know it will be weeks before we can bring the boat up. I could put it in the channel, that never freezes, but those big hunks of ice can do allot of damage floating down.

Big john

Re: Sunapee/Georges Mills

NIce to me you also, it's always nice to meet the people posting. I saw Trav at the boat show Saturday and as usual we talked fishing. It looks like I'll be going Cod and Haddock fishing before there's enough open water in New Hampshire. I plan and going April 16 or 17th for the Cod opening, and again on the 18th, 22nd, 23 or 24th weather and seas dictate everything out there. I’ll post my results.

Regards,
Charlie