Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salmon Pledge meeting/Travis can you please make this a sticky, thanks.

There will be a special meeting Friday night at 6:30 at F and G headquarters on Hazen Rd Concord. This meeting is very important for the future of the Salmon fishery.

Not sure why F and G have not done more to publicize this very important meeting, I heard about it from F and G electronic newsletter a while back but did not make a note of the date. I asked a few friends last night when the meeting was, 2 of the 4 guys I asked had no clue what I was talking about, one said “Friday night”, I haven't heard from the 4th person yet...

This is a very important meeting and should be attended by everyone that can make it. Just because Fish and Game did not make any drastic changes or rules for 2011 season does not mean we are out of the woods, the Salmon Pledge was one of Fish and Games alternatives to rule changes.

Be informed and more importantly, be heard.

Friday night 6:30, be there if you can.

Big John

Re: Salmon Pledge meeting/Travis can you please make this a sticky, thanks.

john sampson
There will be a special meeting Friday night at 6:30 at F and G headquarters on Hazen Rd Concord. This meeting is very important for the future of the Salmon fishery.

Not sure why F and G have not done more to publicize this very important meeting, I heard about it from F and G electronic newsletter a while back but did not make a note of the date. I asked a few friends last night when the meeting was, 2 of the 4 guys I asked had no clue what I was talking about, one said “Friday night”, I haven't heard from the 4th person yet...

This is a very important meeting and should be attended by everyone that can make it. Just because Fish and Game did not make any drastic changes or rules for 2011 season does not mean we are out of the woods, the Salmon Pledge was one of Fish and Games alternatives to rule changes.

Be informed and more importantly, be heard.

Friday night 6:30, be there if you can.

Big John

Is anyone going to this meeting ???

A few of us are going to eat at The Outback around 4:30, just down the road from the lights at Hazen Rd.

Big John