Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shake down trip

Went to the park at massabesic yesterday and did not even get out of my truck. I thought it looked too cold to get out of the truck and there was white caps on the lake. You are a brave soul to go out on the lake yesterday. Also no worries I have had my share of skunkings on that lake too.

forry
Went to Massabesic with Ilucas for my new boats Maiden Voyage. I could not believe How warm it was, HUGE LOL. BRRRRRRRRRRRR it was 34 degrees and windy.
worked out a few bugs we both had with our equipment.
got skunked but the boat ran well and was very comfortable with good music. Not a fish to be found but was just happy getting back out on the water. Photo is not great but you can see we are afloat.
Photobucket

Thanks for not inviting me, when I heard the phone and saw the call was from you, I said "better not answer it, too cold and windy to go fishing". Little did I know you were calling for technical advice and not an invite.

That's a true buddy, letting me sleep in on a cold and windy day.

Seriously, boat looks great, "to be good, you have to look good", you got half of it right,just went to the wrong lake.

Big John

Sorry Johnny,
Just figured you would have wanted to spend the first weekend of your wife's recovery with her.
Are we still on for Plattsburg?

forry
Sorry Johnny,
Just figured you would have wanted to spend the first weekend of your wife's recovery with her.
Are we still on for Plattsburg?

I was only busting them. Have to see when my boat comes in, I'm in if the boat isn't here, keep in touch. If you get a chance to fill my seat, go right ahead, between selling my boat and getting the new one set up sometime the ist week in June, makes it hard to plan.

What days are we going ???

My wife is nearly back to normal, going back to work Monday.

I see you took the fishin chairs out, I probably will too on my new boat, unless gramma is fishin.

Big John