(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RFP member list

Hi Robbie,
Travis was asked to put the RFP website info here on this website but I guess he's too busy fishing. Maybe this will give him a nudge-how about it Travis?
I'll send you the list that I have Robbie.
Cal

Robbie, Are you wanting to fish??

Salty

Salty----Yes I'd like to fish. I will be going out with Gus Friday and will be doing a little bass fishing Sunday with a grandson.
I'm still having a ton of doctors appointments, so wont be available some days. Between apnea surgeries, acid reflux problems, and my foot doctor wanting to operate on both my feet, the appointments keep me busy.
Thanks for asking. I'm sure we can get together.
ROBBIE

Robbie
Salty----Yes I'd like to fish. I will be going out with Gus Friday and will be doing a little bass fishing Sunday with a grandson.
I'm still having a ton of doctors appointments, so wont be available some days. Between apnea surgeries, acid reflux problems, and my foot doctor wanting to operate on both my feet, the appointments keep me busy.
Thanks for asking. I'm sure we can get together.
ROBBIE

Getting old sucks Robbie, but sure as hell beats the alternative, I try to squeeze all my appointments in a couple of days so I have a break.. Glad to have to on Squam, any day you want.

Big John