Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Barge is retiring to Winni !!!!! Squam report.

John,

It was an honor to spend so many days on board the Barge with you "Fish'n Squam Agian". I guess I would say I'll miss hanging off the back untangling line off the motor or ducers....or contorting myself to fix a loose wire or screw....or trying to net another big fish off the side...while Forry or Floydo throw jabs....Its been fun, educational, and enjoyable. I'll miss fishing off her deck...but look forward to the time spent on the new ride. I'm sure you are doing it right...you always do.

Roger-

Fish'n Squam Again
John,

It was an honor to spend so many days on board the Barge with you "Fish'n Squam Agian". I guess I would say I'll miss hanging off the back untangling line off the motor or ducers....or contorting myself to fix a loose wire or screw....or trying to net another big fish off the side...while Forry or Floydo throw jabs....Its been fun, educational, and enjoyable. I'll miss fishing off her deck...but look forward to the time spent on the new ride. I'm sure you are doing it right...you always do.

Roger-

It was a great fishing machine, I doubt new owner will fish it much, told me I could take off all the fishing stuff. So as I plan to buy new rod holders, I'll be selling my black Lexan holders. I'm going with anodized aluminum from Traxtech, I wanted them before but they would not fit behind my couches, the new boat will be fine.

Find some time to fish and I'll be happy to have to you on board anytime. The new boat lends itself to fishing very well, it's actually a custom made model, not even on their web site or catalog. Cant wait, going to put auto pilot on too so that fishing alone will be easier.

Big John

Boy we know who has the big bucks "AUTO PILOT?" LOL. if I could on mine I'd do the same thing.

forry
Boy we know who has the big bucks "AUTO PILOT?" LOL. if I could on mine I'd do the same thing.

I found out "retirement is when you stop saving for retirement and start spending". May need a loan, not money, your truck, ha-ha. Allot of trailers and boats to move around later this month. Maybe you can hop on for the maiden voyage, wont be til early June, like the 3rd or 4th.

Big John